WTB: Touche Amore records to finish my collection

58 replies
Joined 01/01/2013
09/28/2013 4:34pm
I'm posting everything I need into one thread to make it easier.
This is what I'm after to complete my Touché Amoré collection:

TA demo west coast /5 tour cover (not after every date, just one would be cool so any date is fine!)
TA demo cassette /50
TA demo cd black /100
TA demo cd silkscreen /100

Feel free to message here or at: kane_storr@hotmail.com
I would rather buy but I'll consider trades
If anyone has any tests/other fun stuff then I will probably be interested!

Thanks
Kane
This post has been edited 6 times, last edit 1 year ago
Joined 08/08/2010
09/28/2013 5:13pm
Maybe try messaging some of the duders over in the thread about the new album in 'General'. Some got the clear variant along with a couple other variants in their orders.

Make them an offer they can't refuse.
Joined 01/01/2013
09/29/2013 1:31am
Cheers man ill try that!
Joined 01/01/2013
10/11/2013 2:09pm
Bumpin'
Joined 04/27/2008
10/11/2013 2:23pm
What did you do with darrenxdoe?
Joined 01/01/2013
10/11/2013 3:21pm
What do you mean? I bought lots of records from Darrenxdoe?
Joined 04/27/2008
10/11/2013 3:43pm
Just giving you shit because you're both from the UK and have ___xdoe as usernames and I haven't seen him around in awhile.
Joined 01/01/2013
10/11/2013 7:43pm
Ah I get it now!
And Darren is still alive and kicking.
Joined 01/01/2013
10/21/2013 1:35am
Bump
Joined 08/08/2010
10/21/2013 2:00am
Oh man, I miss Darren!
Joined 01/01/2013
10/21/2013 2:08am
I tell you what, sell me my shit, and I'll change my name to Darren. Good trade?
Joined 09/21/2011
10/21/2013 10:48am
Just wanted to give you a head up. I was checking out your trade list and I didn't see the Touche/TF Split on Green that Title Fight had on this past tour with B&C. You might wanna check into that.
Joined 01/01/2013
10/21/2013 1:46pm
I've heard about that, but never seen a copy in person, seen no pressing info and thought it may be a myth?
Joined 09/21/2011
10/21/2013 1:48pm
kanexdoe said:
I've heard about that, but never seen a copy in person, seen no pressing info and thought it may be a myth?


Nope it's real. I got it when that your came through. I can't find what it's out of though. I also noticed you don't have the 6th pressing of to the beat on orange. It's on no sleeps website.
This post has been edited 1 time, last edit 1 year ago
Joined 04/25/2008
10/21/2013 2:22pm
I have the record release, but i'm not sure if I want to part with it just yet. I'll let you know if I decide to.
Joined 01/01/2013
10/21/2013 2:42pm
NotJohnBishop said:
kanexdoe said:
I've heard about that, but never seen a copy in person, seen no pressing info and thought it may be a myth?


Nope it's real. I got it when that your came through. I can't find what it's out of though. I also noticed you don't have the 6th pressing of to the beat on orange. It's on no sleeps website.


Well that's another to add man, thanks for the heads up! (No chance of a friend who bought it that would sell eh?)
And I picked up the 6 press of TTBOADH and the TA/PBTT split, but it hasn't arrived yet so I haven't added it. There's a few TA records in post limbo.
Joined 09/21/2011
10/21/2013 5:42pm
kanexdoe said:
NotJohnBishop said:
kanexdoe said:
I've heard about that, but never seen a copy in person, seen no pressing info and thought it may be a myth?


Nope it's real. I got it when that your came through. I can't find what it's out of though. I also noticed you don't have the 6th pressing of to the beat on orange. It's on no sleeps website.


Well that's another to add man, thanks for the heads up! (No chance of a friend who bought it that would sell eh?)
And I picked up the 6 press of TTBOADH and the TA/PBTT split, but it hasn't arrived yet so I haven't added it. There's a few TA records in post limbo.


No problem. I'm slowly working on the whole collection. It's a lot to get, as I'm sure you know. The 6th Press looks amazing in orange. If I happen to see anything you're looking for I'll send it your way.
Joined 01/01/2013
10/22/2013 2:00am
Cheers man!
Joined 02/10/2009
10/23/2013 7:52pm
I have the TTBOADH cover art slipmat /20. If you're interested PM me!
Joined 01/01/2013
10/24/2013 2:23am
xchadattackx said:
I have the TTBOADH cover art slipmat /20. If you're interested PM me!

Hey man! I have it, it's in my 'others' sectionbut thank you anyway!
Joined 12/23/2012
10/24/2013 12:42pm
xchadattackx said:
I have the TTBOADH cover art slipmat /20. If you're interested PM me!


what are you looking to get for that?
Joined 07/10/2011
10/24/2013 1:33pm
there was a german perorder for IS SURVIVED BY that was on opaque blue but it has an extra screenprinted cover /50

it's quite the joke actually, not worth any money but i thought i'd give you a heads up manggggg
Joined 01/01/2013
10/24/2013 1:41pm
Hey man! Actually got a copy at not much above cost! Just been lazy and not added it to my tradelist yet. Same with the newest represses. But thanks for the heads up!
Joined 09/21/2011
10/26/2013 4:04pm
I have the green TA/TF variant I'll PM you with a deal.
Joined 01/01/2013
11/13/2013 1:19pm
Bump
Joined 01/01/2013
12/11/2013 12:33pm
Another item down. 9 to go, help me make this happen please
Joined 01/01/2013
12/11/2013 12:33pm
Another item down. 9 to go, help me make this happen please
Joined 02/13/2012
12/11/2013 1:13pm
What was the new one?
Joined 01/01/2013
12/12/2013 1:00am
It was the beer/200 variant of the Pianos split buddy!
Joined 01/01/2013
12/13/2013 9:14am
Booompin
Joined 08/31/2008
12/13/2013 10:38am
I'm still waiting on my deluxe box for is survived by. You get yours?
Joined 01/01/2013
12/13/2013 12:15pm
mkestrella said:
I'm still waiting on my deluxe box for is survived by. You get yours?


Yeah man still waiting, just saw they're assembling though!
Joined 08/31/2008
12/14/2013 8:57am
kanexdoe said:
mkestrella said:
I'm still waiting on my deluxe box for is survived by. You get yours?


Yeah man still waiting, just saw they're assembling though!


They look pretty cool!
Joined 03/31/2008
12/14/2013 3:54pm
haha @ above posts. you should change your name though, it looks lame since we know eachother and i had this way before you ;)

also take a photo of your collection! would love to see it
Joined 01/01/2013
12/15/2013 2:24am
I will post photos soon, though it's hard to find a space to put it all, it isn't going out in the garden like your Converge collection did, not in winter anyway?
And if you're fussed about it at all, sure I'll change it?
Joined 02/13/2012
12/15/2013 7:55am
kanexdoe said:
It was the beer/200 variant of the Pianos split buddy!


Oh nice, finally scored it! Reasonable price?
Joined 01/01/2013
12/15/2013 8:21am
elnombre91 said:
kanexdoe said:
It was the beer/200 variant of the Pianos split buddy!


Oh nice, finally scored it! Reasonable price?


$15 shipped and my lady picked it up when she was in America! It was a real easy setup and the seller was great
Joined 01/01/2013
01/08/2014 11:35am
Bump
Joined 01/01/2013
01/20/2014 12:57pm
Bump
Joined 03/06/2011
01/20/2014 1:52pm
We are basically looking for the same things. I do have 2 things on the list you don't, but there are a few other things you have that I don't. We are almost even possibly. Haha.
Joined 01/01/2013
01/20/2014 2:13pm
xhotandfatx said:
We are basically looking for the same things. I do have 2 things on the list you don't, but there are a few other things you have that I don't. We are almost even possibly. Haha.


This is pretty cool, you'll probably get an advantage though as no one wants to ship to the UK!
Joined 01/01/2013
01/22/2014 4:29pm
Bump
Joined 03/06/2011
01/23/2014 10:49am
I've got a few things on the way as of yesterday. :)

TTBOADH tour press Seafoam /80
ISB clear /100
Ta/LD "4th" press black /1500

:)
Joined 01/01/2013
01/23/2014 10:58am
xhotandfatx said:
I've got a few things on the way as of yesterday. :)

TTBOADH tour press Seafoam /80
ISB clear /100
Ta/LD "4th" press black /1500

:)


That's quite a haul man! Great news :)
Joined 03/06/2011
01/23/2014 11:08am
Thanks dude. I hope you and I can finish this collection. It's getting harder And harder.
Joined 01/01/2013
01/23/2014 11:42am
xhotandfatx said:
Thanks dude. I hope you and I can finish this collection. It's getting harder And harder.


These last few bits are bugging me to be honest; but it's really fun. I also only need one Dad Punchers 7" and that's complete too
Joined 01/01/2013
01/25/2014 1:39am
Bump
Joined 01/01/2013
01/26/2014 11:51am
Bump n grind
Joined 01/01/2013
02/07/2014 5:08am
Bump
Joined 01/01/2013
02/09/2014 7:41am
Sunday bump
Only registered users can reply to topics. Please login or Register here!